Saturday 10 January 2009

being creative


I have spent all evening yesterday and most of today creating ATCs and inchies and have a great time of it. This morning we took Millie and Barney for an hour long walk over the woods. It was freezing cold - or should I say bracing! There was still ice/snow on the ground. The dogs had a whale of a time and we managed to wear Millie out. I am pleased that Barney is able to keep up. I have been giving him chews with Glucosamine in to help with his old bones and they do seem to make a difference. Plus he never gets to sit still for very long andsleep for hours like he did before Millie came along. Now she never leaves him alone. We have to separate them just so he can get some peace, poor thing. Here is a photo to demonstrate how she loves to be close by him. She likes to sleep on the same bed as Barney - or is it that she loves the brown soft bed? Hmm. I am sitting on the bottom of the picture and because Barney likes to sleep next to me, i put the bed in the dining room with me. Millie and came and joined us and this was the end result as he stuck by his guns and stayed on the bed. They are so funny.

No comments: