Monday 5 January 2009

Back to work



Well it is back to work.college and school for everyone. Sev got very excited when he saw the snow this morning (all 1/2 inch of it!!) No he wasn't happy to go and play in the snow, he just hoped that his college were closed because of it!. Never mind son, off you go. Everywhere is still open today. Hee hee. Alice came back from school totally hyper - too much sensory overload and too many E numbers from all the sweets she ate today.

CAUGHT RED HANDED
Andy went to the hospital for his usual Monday evening weigh in. He has now lost 107lbs in weight in four months. Woohoo. Amazing. Well done honey. You are doing so well. Here you are caught in the act of giving Millie a cuddle. She is getting too big now to be cuddled on your lap - put her down!



Here is Alice with her new hair colour.






Andy and Millie - two of my loves.




This is the front page of an altered art zine that I have just started. I was going to swap it, but I love it so much I might keep it and make a simpler zine to swap. I am really starting to get into the altered art thing - really letting myself go with regards to ensuring everything is neat and squared up! Have made three oriental ATCs for a swap. They are on my Flickr - you can see them here -
Last night I joined my Sunday Scrappers group for our usual Sunday evening chat on DSP. I had been asked if I still had the bingo cards from a game I organised a few months ago, but I had not cottoned on that I would be hosting a bingo game! So at 8pm when it was foisted on me!! :) I madly sent off bingo cards to everyone, not having checked if they were okay and quickly got up the websites for a random number picker and for the funny bingo calls. We had a great laugh and everyone joined in and was able to chat at the same time. However, about five of the 10 or so people playing all had the same bingo card! It was hilarious and we were all in fits of laughter. I also lost the plot as to what numbers I had not called out. Oh dear. Next time I will ensure I have everything ready, just in case.

No comments: