Monday 8 December 2008

A walk in Hyde Park, London

Millie in Hyde Park


Andy and I took Millie into London on the train and underground. We were picking out our photo from the photo shoot three weeks ago. We decided on a really nice black and white one that is cropped close to our two faces. Afterwards we took Millie to Hyde Park which was really close to the Photo studio. Millie loved the walk and all the new sites and sounds. She behaved really well and we had a really lovely day. It was chilly but sunny. There was SOOOOO many people in London. I couldn't believe it. Loads of people came up and said hello to Millie and oohed and ahhed. On the way back she figured out that if she laid down on the floor on the underground train it wasn't quite so scary. On the overground train home she fell asleep on my coat on the seat. Ahhh bless.

Andy and Millie in Hyde Park


Andy and Millie on the escalator on the
London underground

I loaded up a layout to the digital scrapbooking place website for the Sunday scrappers challenge to create a layout solely intended to go crazy with elements so for this we had to make clusters galour and elements everywhere !!!! This is my version.






I'm off now to write all my Christmas cards and make a Christmas shopping list.

No comments: