Monday 15 December 2008

DSP

Have just found out that some kind person has put together a list of all the DSP users who have a blog. WOW. Fantastic. It will take me hours to go through them all but will be brilliant because I know they all share the same love for digital creativity that I do.
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31387

Looking at DSP in the run up to Christmas there are loads of challenges and fun games.
This is what was listed on 15 December - it changes daily but gives you an idea.
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23988

Tink2Zoe has been giving everyone a daily prompt for their blog. Ihave only just picked up on this so am pretty behind. Maybe when I am off work I will try to make a scrapbook page for each day's blog prompt! Well it is an idea. Just need the time to fulfill it. Today's prompt is to consider "What modern convenience do you feel you could not live without?"
Well, we really are spoilt with all our gadgetry - funny how we still don't have enough time to do anything!!
I could not live without my laptop - I love the huge WWW world that it allows me to dip into. I learn so many new things everyday and get to "meet" loads of people I would never have known existed.
I love tea - so I guess it is the kettle and the teabag. Gotta have a cup of tea in the morning to get me started. Ever since I was a kid my mum always woke us up in the morning with a cup of tea. Now a colleague very kindly gave me her mum's old teasmaid and I use that to have a nice cup of tea in the mornings. Bliss.
With those to things I can achieve anything. Except housework - but that will always be there no matter what gadgetery comes our way - I will still have to wash the floor everyday!

I made a blinkie for the sunday scrappers chat - you can see it here: http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=293090&cat=all&limit=last1



No comments: