Thursday 4 December 2008

Tired

I am so very tired. Have had a very busy week at work with every day being totally full on. Still only getting 4/5 hours sleep at night as Barney, my 13 year old dog keeps asking to be let outside for a pee. I must go to bed earlier! but there is always something that needs to be done.

Tonight I went to a card making class - black and white theme - will upload the images tomorrow. Really enjoyed it, went with a friend of mine and we both enjoyed just taking time out from our busy lives to have a "play" and a chat.

Then I put the finishing touches to my Edexcel Leadership coursework that is due in tomorrow. Have applied for a longer leadership course http://www.i-l-m.com/with more coursework involved for next year - am I mad?? I think I must be.

No comments: