Sunday 21 December 2008

Sheffield collection

Well my attempt at an Asperger's Angel ATC was appalling so I made another one to send off and sent both of them explaining!

I have lots of projects on the go - several ATCs left to do. I have six ATCs to make for the free theme one so need to check the recipients profiles to see what sort of thing they like that needs to go off by 31 Dec, then there is the chocolate bar to send off at the endof the year as well, four red and green ATCs and 10 "inchies". I have never tried to make an inchie before- could be interesting! I will upload the finished project when I am done.

Have had a long day today, left at 9.22am to pick Sarah up from Sheffield. Exactly three hours and 200 miles later we arrived at the shopping centre where she works and had a wander around for two hours. She was ready early so we muddled our way across the city to her student accommodation and had some lunch and a cup of tea. Then we loaded up the car - I cant believe how much junk a teenager can have including a large suitcase full of dirty clothes because she hasnt done any washing for a month! Jeez. Unfortunately we got caught in a traffic jam on the way home for several hours so Sarah found some cider and some wine and we drank and chatted and played on our respective lap tops until we finally started moving again. Finally got home at 9.30pm. Pretty tired.

We saw a rainbow on the journey up. Here are two versions. One is just the boring picture and the other is one that I photoshoped.
Two more days of work and then I can have a whole week off, not back until Friday 2nd January. I hope to get a lot more scrapbooking done and all the above projects.

1 comment:

rl said...

Hi Annie
Sounds like a bit of a nightmare trip, but glad you could relax in the traffic jam!! I just want to wish you a very Happy Christmas and season. Enjoy your days off!