Saturday 12 December 2009

Decorations

Well the Christmas decorations are finally up, after Andy has pestered me for the past three weeks! I have always put them up 10-15 days before Christmas and not before! They do look lovely, Andy did most of the work this year; he was very excited to be putting them up. I will load a few pictures up a bit later on this evening. We are going to an outdoor carol concert in Old Leigh at 6pm and will take some more photos then. So I will load them all up later tonight. We bought a new outdoor set of lights in the shape of two reindeers and a sleigh. When our neighbours saw them they said they were thinking of buying the same thing! We are going to look a bit odd both having the same thing, but never mind. I love driving around looking at all the decorations. We will probably have a little drive around this evening as I want to take some photos for a photo swap that I am doing on www.swap-bot.com

No comments: