Sunday 29 November 2009

laptop

I've not had a good week with my laptop. The screen cracked and this made it unusable. So I have been struggling all week and cursing. So Andy got fed up listening to me and went out and bought a new one today! OMG. We really shouldn't have, but I do use the laptop a lot. Now of course i don't have Photoshop on the new one and somehow I need to transfer my photos and digital scrapbbooking kits to this one which could be tricky cos the old laptop is very difficult to use with a broken screen. But I am very happy with the new one.

I've also started dieting AGAIN. Not sure how many days I will last. I am pretty crap at sticking to diets. I am just doing a basic diet - slimming world. I find it the easiest one to follow because you dont have to weigh everything. So let's see how we go. I am just getting fed up lugging this body around and want to be able to go for walks without it being so difficult. That will have to be my incentive.

No comments: