Thursday 31 December 2009

bitten


I've been bitten by a vicious little chihuahua. I apologise if anyone actually likes these little tykes but I never have liked small lap dogs that yap a lot. I like them even less now. We were sitting in our living room when we spotted a small dog running around the round. I went out and tried to coax it to come to me but it wasn't interested. It had a collar on. So I grabbed my coat and a dog treat and went after it. It still wouldnt come to me, perhaps the treat I had was not to its taste, but it did get close enough to me for me to attempt to pick it up and the little bugger bit me. Naturally I dropped it straight away but a few minutes later managed to corral it into a walled garden. I asked the owner of the garden to call the police. The police called the Animal Warden from the council and someone came along pretty quickly which was good because the dog was trying to get out but I had it cornered. I was worried it would try to nip me if it did get past me. Thankfully the Animal Warden managed to get it very easily. So that was that. Now I have a very sore finger for my troubles. I defintely don't like chihuahuas now.


2 comments:

Greenfingers said...

poor you A1- not much of a reward when you were trying to help it!

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

Oh Annie this is not good, but I can let you pet mine and they are just adorable. Hope you´re finger is better. By the way I put photos of my jean quilt on my blog http://agnarogn13.blogspot.com
sorry I was so slow in getting them there.