Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve

Well the snow has all gone and it is much easier to get around now. I took Milie for a walk over he woods and she still managed to have a roll in what was left of the snow/ice. She was so filthy we had to wash her AGAIN when we got home. She met up with a 9month old labradoodle and the two of them had a great run around.

I have finished cutting up all the jeans squares for my jeans quilt. At some point over the holidays I will sew some red hearts on some of squares and then start to sew them altogether.

Well it is Christmas Eve and everything is done. The shopping - between us Andy and I have been to Tescos EIGHT times in the past two days! LOL. But we have everything now, finally. All the presents too. Off to church in a few minutes as I dont think I can stay awake until midnight.

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone.

1 comment:

Greenfingers said...

Have a happy Christmas A1:)