Saturday 2 January 2010

Beautiful day for a walk

I went for a lovely walk this morning along the river bank. It was very cold, about 1C, but there was little or no wind and it was nice and sunny. I took Millie with me and we were out and about for about three hours. It was really lovely. At first it was peaceful with hardly anyone around, but nearing lunch time a few more walkers were around. The sun was rising over the sea. It was a very nice walk indeed.
Of course I looked for a few caches along the way and was successful in all but two which were very tricky. One was in a thorny bush on the slope of the bank so I found it difficult to balance and look through the base of the thorny bush. Maybe another time. I think I need to work on my training of Millie to go in for difficult finds! LOL. I will upload a photo of her enjoying the walk tomorrow.
Tomorrow is chores day. Enough of fun, frolicks and holidays and going for long walks. The decorations are coming down and I have quite a list of things to do to get everything up to scratch. Back to normal on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be great to watch US Open Golf Championship - Third Round, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/US_Open_Golf_Championship_Third_Round-tickets looking forward to it.