Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentine's Day

I used to hate Valentine's Day, not having had a serious partner for a very long time. Now that I am happily married to my man of 6 years Valentine's Day is finally really lovely. He woke me up with chocs, card and heart shaped confetti. I gave him one of my handmade cards and a photo frame to put the recent professional photo of the two of us in. Then he made me brunch and is taking me out to dinner tonight. I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful caring and loving husband.

Sev is going to have his hair cut today. This is big news. Ever since he was a baby he had always had a number 2 hair cut (very short crew cut). Then when he was about 14years old he started growing it long. It is now down to his shoulders. It looks great when straightend but he rarely does this as he needs his sister to do it for him. So it usually is curly and sticks out a bit. I have grown to love his long hair and think it really suits him. However he is thinking of joining the Navy and seems quite serious about this great opportunity. He has an interview with the Navy next weekend and wants to present a good image so is going to have his hair cut to improve upon that image. Can't decide if I am happy about the prospect of his hair cut or not!!

1 comment:

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

wow what a difference this is, so much more good looking with his hair short