Wednesday 18 February 2009

on holiday

I have had the past three days off work to use up all my annual leave before it runs out on March 31st. Have had a brilliant time, getting up late and crafting all day. Have done some finance homework for my diploma but it is just sooooo boring and dull I can only stand to do it for a few hours at a time before letting myself off the hook to go and "play" LOL.. The diploma I am doing is work based and thankfully only one subject is finance. The rest will hopefully be a bit more intersting. There is more information here about what the Institute of Leadership and Management have to offer. http://www.i-l-m.com/ So I am back tomorrow to finish off the third and final finance weekly lessons. Then back to work on Friday and then it is the weekend again. YAY

I have also started to get back into digital scrapbooking. I haven't done much for ages except turn up for the Sunday chat with all my friends. http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=290 I wouldn't miss this weekly chat for anything. I love the chat and we always have a laugh. It never ceases to amaze me being able to chat to people from all over the world. We set regular challenges and this week's one is to do a layout with a reflection. Nicole showed us how to make reflections on her blog - http://nicoleyoungdesigns.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-02-08T16%3A59%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=7

I had a go and this is my interpretation of a reflection.

2 comments:

rl said...

Annie, this is just beautiful!!! I haven't had time to even think about doing this but I so want to. I finally finally got two kits in one of my stores. You have no idea how much work it is. I had to learn to us an ftp software, with so many complications. Then another difficult software to link it to the store. Fewf, finally done! See you Sunday!

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

Annie this is so beautiful, I had forgotten about this challenge so glad I saw your´s and had the reminder LOL going to work on mine tomorrow. Looking forward to our chat on Sunday;)