Tuesday 3 November 2009

Halloween

Andy's parents decorated their house and did some halloween games for the four youngest grandchildren ranging in ages from 1yr to 7yrs. They all got dressed up and did a treasure hunt in the garden as they are a bit too young to go out trick or treating. Little Sophie was soooo cute in her witches dress; poor Abbie's dress was a little too tight in the arms but I think the boys were quite comfy in their outfits. They certainly enjoyed finding all the hidden treats in the house and garden.I am glad I went geocaching yesterday as it is raining heavily today. I got my 100th cache so was very pleased. Also I got one that I have been trying to find for ages, having gone down to the location several times. I was absolutely determined to get it this time and with a pictoral spoiler from the cache owner, I managed to retrieve it. I was pretty excited to find out that there was a cat trackable in there too. I like cats and cat ornaments. I shall take some photos and take it up to Sheffield with me on Thursday.

I am looking forward to seeing Sarah for a few days, but I sure do hope the weather improves as I don't fancy wandering around the Peak District in the rain. She seems to have the whole weekend planned so I guess I had better just relax and let her have control! mmm, a bit difficult for a control freak like me!

No comments: