Monday 9 November 2009

Whilst checking out my partners for swap bot cemetry photo swap I came across Maureen's blog which I found really interesting. She had included a nice little blog info that I wanted to add here at least for today, but if i remember weekly too, as Maureen has in her blog.
Dishing the Week
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW - it is dark and the curtains are drawn
I AM HEARING - Andy watching the television
I AM WEARING - my work clothes of black trousers and black and white top
I AM THINKING - how sore my eyes are and does Barney need a wee or just want some fuss or his post dinner walk?
I AM THANKFUL FOR - mine and my family's health
I AM CREATING - nothing right now, but have a matchbox book to make this week
I AM GOING - to bed at 10pm after Flash Forward
I AM READING - places to visit in London in preparation for my visit to London on Saturday
I AM HOPING - my allergic reaction of face swelling and sore eyes will go down by tomorrow morning and if not if I can figure out what has caused it
FROM THE KITCHEN - we had beef stew and dumplings, yummy
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - driving out of the car park at work at the end of a long day and breathing a huge sigh of relief
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK - work, work, work. Apart from that making the book matchbox for a swap and getting cemetry photos uploaded and printed.

2 comments:

Maureen Reynolds said...

LOL...I was sending my stuff out today and decided to see if my partners were across the ponds. Too funny to see my own name pop out!

I got the Dishing the Week idea from Jain at http://onceinabluemooniris.blogspot.com/
I love how an idea can go round the world.

a1nnie said...

Maureen, I hope you didn't mind me using it the idea, I think it is great.