Tuesday 25 August 2009

swimming classes

I phoned up my local swimming pool to see about classes to improve my swimming stroke. I was told that there was a class tonight for anyone aged 11+ for free. So I thought great. I will take Alice along with me as well. We were told it started at 6pm but after swimming for half an hour were told it actually started at 6.30pm and was in the baby pool. So I said to Alice "No way am I going in the baby pool" I spoke to the teacher and she offered me the 60+ non swimmers class! Cheek. I know she was being considerate but I CAN swim and I am NOT 60+ thank you very much.

So the only choice I have left is to pay £65 for a term of classes for improvers. Mmmmm, maybe not. Apparently there is a national initiate to get 16 and under and 60+ swimming so they are offering swimming lessons for free.

Ah well, we got to swim for half an hour for free.

No comments: