Monday 24 August 2009

101 in 1001

Just been reviewing my 101 in 1001 list of things to do. Not doing terribly well, considering 226 days have gone already. I have done 18 on my list with 4 in progress. Oh dear, need to step things up a bit. I actually only started with 68 on my list in January as I couldnt think of any more. But I have now had another think about and will be adding some more.

I see some people have finished their 1001 days and have made a new list of 101 things but have included those that they didn't get to do in the first list! LOL. That sounds like my lists. I am always carrying over unfunished items on my lists.

My family are all over the world on three different continents and over the next 750 days there will be some travelling going on. Hopefully we can get involved with some of it though of course finances will limit what we can do.

June 2010 – Andy and me and Alice ( and poss Sev) go to Scotland
June 2010 – Mum and dad travelling Europe for one month
September 2010 – Alyson visiting from US
Christmas 2010 – Stuart and Suzanne coming over from Australia for 3/5 weeks
- Mum is thinking of all of us staying in one place again for a weekend or so in early Jan
April/May 2011 – Kayleigh, Rebekkah and mum (and dad?) going to Australia

Definetly doing Scotland. Would love to go to Australia, but that will be a big expense but then we do have a few years to save. Save HUH, don't make me laugh. Will definetly be up for a get together when Stu and Suz come over. Lots of exciting things to look forward to over the next few years.

No comments: