Wednesday 26 August 2009

physio

I saw the Consultant today about my knees. He says I have some arthritis and probable cartilage problems so I am going to have bilateral arthroscopies. After that i went to see the physio about my back. Yep, busy morning. He prodded and pocked and asked me loads of questions. He tells me I have facet neural irritation. He prodded my back and it helped a little. He has given me some exercises to do.

Went swimming again this afternoon with Alice. Already we are starting to improve. I did 25 lengths in 30 mins and Alice did 31 lengths.

She has her GCSE exam results tomorrow and is a little worried. I am sure she has done well. She is brainier than she gives herself credit.

I have thre ATCs that I really must get done tomorrow and in the post for facebook ATC group swap. I have had all month to do them. Typical of me to leave it to the last minute.

I also have the last assignment to do from the ILM 5 course that I am doing. Hopefully it will get a better result than my last couple of assignments. Cant believe it is nearly finished after all this time.

No comments: