Sunday 23 August 2009

nice summer's day

Had a nice summer's day today. Got up late and pottered about the house. Got my purple matchbox ready to be posted tomorrow. Just waiting for the address so I can post my ten pages from ten different books on. In the afternoon we went to the in laws for dinner. Had a roast dinner out in the garden. I took my niece and nephew geocaching just before dinner. It was great fun walking through the woods with them, something I think they are not familiar with doing. We found the cache, well my niece did, so that was good fortune.
Just finished watching "Catch me if you can". I love Leonardo di Caprio. Have decided to add to my 101 in 1001 things to watch all his films. I have a few more things to add to my 101 as I only ended up with about 60+ things to do.
One of the the things to add is to try and donate as much grains of rice as I can. Apparently 19,200 to feed one person for one day. I have done 1,000 so far!! Got a long way to go yet. Try it - http://www.freerice.com/ You get to donate and help the poor without having to spend any money yourself. Do check it out - it is really easy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ah i started to watch that film coz it looked good, but ashly didnt like it and switched it over to rock school after like 20 mins, eurgh!!! rock school is way too overplayed.
sarah xxx