Sunday 5 April 2009

Scrapping

It was DSPs 5th birthday this week and they had week long challenges culminating in a 24 hour chat and challenge marathon on Saturday. This is great because we are all over the world so everyone gets a chance to join in the fun. The chats were great fun and loads of free kits were given out. There were loads of challenges. It was impossible to do them all! LOL. I did try the one where we were challenged to make as many plopper layouts as possible. Ploppers are layouts that are already made for you so you just need to put in the photo and if you want you can embellish them a bit.



Here are two layouts using a plopper with some small changes. The first is of Harry, our cat. The second is of the two dogs.
The great thing about DSP is that there are many free kits available so it certainly makes a great and cheap hobby to make memories. You can buy kits too from their store.


So I managed to get up at 6am which was 1am in the US and stayed all the way through until 2am when I had to flake out for a few hours. I was seeing white spots before my eyes!! LOL I got up again at 4pm because I knew there were going to be a lot of free kits being given out. I managed another hour and the fell into bed again until 11am. Andy was very sweet and brought up a cup of tea and a croissant.

I made loads of layouts and got loads of kits, every hourly chat gave away a free kit. So I have plenty to play with, just need to take loads of photos to go with it!!! LOL


I took Millie for a walk today over the woods. I took her down to the brook and she had a great time running in and out and getting very wet. I worked on getting her to come when called and to stay off when told to stop her jumping up on people. She still has a long way to go in behaving. She just wont come when called when she has a ball and is teasing Barney with it, so I tend to take her alone on these longer walks. We are going to start going to a training school week after next so I hope this will help me to work on improving my teaching her to behave when required. She is pretty good really though. I took her to woods on Friday afternoon after work and there were several comments from people about how good she was. She stays in the car boot when I open up the door until I say she good girl and off we go. And she sits when called and I usually give her a fuss or a treat.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL Millie looks like a scary doggy rather than a cute puppy! She's not very interesting now hahaha!
And awwwwww that Harry misses me...I'm sure he has no real idea, but still yes!
Can't wait to see the pets in a few weeks! =DD
And yes very nice digital scrapbooky pics!
xxxxx