Sunday 19 April 2009

enjoy

Just enjoying the last half hour of peace and quiet before the two wandering urchins return home. Sev and Sarah have been in Sheffield for the past week. That means I have been able to find milk in my fridge and food in the cupboard!! Poor things didn't have much money though, so I think Sev is a wee bit hungry. We have stocked up on cereal and milk and bread and eggs so he can have a decent breakfast before going back to College tomorrow. I don't think they did a lot, not even any walking which seems a bit of a waste - but heh it was their week to do what they wanted.


Sarah is only back for a week and then she goes back to University, having gotten some money in the bank by then, so she shouldn't starve when she gets back. I guess I will have to put away my crafting gear for a week whilst she is here. Maybe I might be able to sneak back in the spare room to do a little bit when she is out! :)


I made some ATCs today and there is one I am really pleased with, not sure I really want to swap it after all. I think I will just have to make some more. It is based on a Sarah Fanelli drawing.



No comments: