Sunday, 28 November 2010

Frosty morning

When I woke up this morning I noticed the heavy frost and when I was drinking my tea the sun started shining. Remembering that today was my last chance to get some photos done for the Facebook's Photography Trading Card Group, I leapt up and went outside with my camera. I left the dogs behind as I wanted to concentrate on the photo shoot. The car needed defrosting first!
There were some really cool frost patterns on the car windows.


Going straight to the woods, I started snapping; here are some of the photos taken today. It was a lovely morning and I was really surprised at how many golfers and dog walkers there were out at 9am on a very cold Sunday morning. I like these two the most. The posts lead the eye along the path to the man walking his dog right at the end. And this one is of a hedge covered in frost.






Then, I came back and collected the dogs and took them for a long walk. It was hard work trying to get some good photos of them both in the same shot!!

1 comment:

Jeffer Shen said...

Let's see, now, first-hand how the rolex replica uk Day-Date 40 is new, and what it offers for those in the market for a dressier – albeit highly versatile – classic piece from the manufacture. What wasn't entirely clear at the time of the release but we now know for certain is that the rolex replica uk Day-Date 40 does, in fact, replace the Rolex Day-Date II, tuning the "DD" down ever so slightly from 41 to 40 millimeters wide. Rolex replica watches uk actually refers to the Day-Date as its "most prestigious model," and so it is no wonder the latest and arguably greatest Rolex movement is making its debut in this updated collection as well. First things first, we will discuss replica watches sale the new looks and then go on to discover further details of the new rolex replica sale 3255 caliber. 18k White gold, Everose gold, 950 platinum, and 18k yellow gold – those are the four new versions the Rolex Day-Date 40 replica watches is available in, and you can see them all above.