Sunday 14 November 2010

Early start

Bleurgh. It is 7am and Andy has already dropped me off at work. However, I can't get into the office until 7.30am so am sitting in the cold 24 hour computer room waiting for the receptionist to arrive so I can get to my desk and start work. When Andy dropped me off early last time I actually started doing some work, but I wont get paid for it, so I'm not doing it this time.

So where were we with the films? Argh, no I haven't got my list, it is on my laptop at home. I will just have to continue this tonight.

5 comments:

EthanBryan09 said...

Take a early start of your journey and make a wise decision. parking in luton airport

Brooke Higgins said...

I don't think that someone would say such a thing. parking at luton airport

Unknown said...

I can't believe how deep it is.

gatwick meet and greet

Meet and Greet Heathrow said...

WWF's Earth Hour is one of the biggest annual global celebration.
meet and greet parking Heathrow

DaisyParker said...

You've shared a Nice blog.
luton airport parking meet and greet