Sunday 7 June 2009

goodbye allotment

Am pretty upset today as have had to give up my allotment. I loved going there as it was so nice to work away listening to the birds and other people toiling over the soil. I am just in too much pain all the time that I just cannot cope with it. I have been trying for the past year to get someone to help me but no luck there, so today I handed in my keys. I burst into tears, how embarrasing. Woah that is spooky, as I was writing this I got a phone call from the allotment people to say that they would save the potatoes that I put in for me. And they found some secateurs that Sarah bought me that I thought I had lost. Oh how sweet of them. I think I shall mourn the loss of the peace and quiet the allotment allowed me. But I guess I really must now sort out the aches and pains that I suffer with. This can't go on. Having to give up my hobbies because of the pain is not good news at all. But I bet you anything the docs say there is nothing that can be done as there is probably nothing much wrong. BIG SIGH.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *big hugs*
maybe they should do arthroscopy on your knees, coz they didn't think anything was wrong with mine til they did it didn't they, so you never know hmmmmmm