Monday 22 June 2009

back ache

Being in pain really is not very good fun. Since I had a great time doing the team building activity day two weeks ago, my back has been very painful. At first I thought I had pulled a muscle in my back, something I have done often. But two weeks later I am still in pain and getting pretty fed up. This is different to what I normally suffer. The pain is very low in my back, around the coccyx region; I guess it is similar to when I fell down on my bottom about 20 years when I fell down some stairs. That took months to get better. Two weeks later it still hurts to sit for more than 20 mins and walking is difficult. You should see me getting out of bed in the morning, I'm like an old lady, having to lean on everything and shuffle slowly, even though my bladder is bursting.

I just hope with some rest and gentle exercise things will start to improve.

1 comment:

Greenfingers said...

Poor A1- sorry to hear that. Get well soon:)