Tuesday 25 November 2008

Not a good day

Felt sick and giddy all day. It is so hot at work I cant bear it. One of the other girls and I are going to swap desks tomorrow as we are both complaining of neck ache - hopefully a seating change might help. Also I get to be near the window then so can get some fresh air without letting everyone freeze. Just feel like I cant breathe in the office. It is so hot and stuffy in there.


Left an hour early cos I felt so ill, had a little sleep when I got home.





Posted off my first ATC to my first swap partner. Very excited, hope she gets it okay. Another one in the US. Bought more stamps so I dont have to keep going to the post office. Must remember to post christmas cards to Richard and Stuart in Australia and my aunt in America. Must make sure they get there in time.





Andy has been "redeployed" which basically means he is out of a job, but they will keep him on and keep paying him the usual salary until another post can be found for him. Not good news at all. He will probably have to give up working in the office at home which means there wont anyone at home for millie which is a real problem. B****r. At least he has not been made redundant and no-one has been diagnosed with some horrible illness. Gotta think positive!

1 comment:

rl said...

Hi Annie
Sorry you're not having a good day. I hope things look up and hubby gets a solid position. We lived with that kind of insecurity all the time so I know it's a b....r! Take care!