Sunday 30 November 2008

Weekend

It is Sunday evening and the usual routine at 8pm of me on DSP on the internet and Andy watching Top Gear. We Hve had a nice weekend. On Saturday I went to the 4th of 5 lessons of a short course in Indian Head Massage. I am really enjoying it. We take it in turns to give each other a head massage. It is nice and comfortable and it is okay to ask questions or make a mistake because we are all learning. Then we took the dogs for a walk round the woods. Millie loved running around and kept burying herself in the deep piles of leaves. It was very refreshing. This morning, despite getting up in the night a few times, I stayed in bed, proper, until 11.30am - BLISS. I took the dogs for a quick walk over the green, Millie is getting better at not chewing the lead but I must make time to take her out without Barney so she is not distracted and I can teach her to walk nicely.
We went Christmas shopping and have most
of the presents. Then I spent the rest of the
afternoon making an icebert. Yes you heard
me right. I am making a 2ft square ice berg
to display our penguin collection at work as
part of the office Christmas display. When it
is completed and decorated I will upload a
photo. Bet you can't wait!! Hee hee.

No comments: